Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

MS seems to be sending out a lot of patches lately that require reboot... Folding adversly affected!
Because of the reboot, or because of the patches? I haven't noticed any adverse affect on my XP Folders after October's patches.

On some of my machines folding only starts when I log in. So, when they reboot, the folders stay off until I log in.
I have all my WinXP boxes set up as services. I still need to log into the ATI GPU2 PCs to get the ATI Catalyst Control Panel to run so I can tweak the GPU clock. I handle the auto logon using a Registry Entry to specify the username and password.

Congrats to mike123abc for reaching 3 Million Points.:clap
Way to Fold, Mike! Congratulations!

Also, a shout out to tacoloft who just broke into the 100 Grand Club! Congrats!

We should be in 101st place after the 1:00am EDT update, unless the zero-point midnight update strikes again.

Last edited:
Well updated yet another computer to win7. I do not think there will be any difference in folding, just nice to see MS upgrade keep folding working after the upgrade.

Ugg had two stuck folders trying to send results in. Restarted them, hope they do not stick while I am out next week.

3/4 of my folders now upgraded to win7. Not that it makes a difference to folding, just takes out the computer for several hours during the upgrades.

Ugg had two stuck folders trying to send results in. Restarted them, hope they do not stick while I am out next week.

3/4 of my folders now upgraded to win7. Not that it makes a difference to folding, just takes out the computer for several hours during the upgrades.

I'm getting slightly better results folding under Win7. Today was my first 10k + point day. Doing what I can to hold off the evil estonians as much as I can ;)

Estonia is still gaining on us by 40K ppd.:eek: Looks like they will pass us later today.:( We are, however, still gaining on Team PSM and should pass them in two weeks to regain our #101 spot.:D We need to get some of those 144 inactive SatGuys folders to fire up their machines.