Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

Congrats to Scorpion.sting for reaching 12 Million Points.
Way to Fold, Scorpion.sting!!! :up :up :up And, hey! I just noticed that October 2009 was your best Folding effort to date with 1,032,080 points, beating your results for May!! And, now you're #375 of all Folding contributors! We're glad you're on our side!!! :D
Satguys are still Folding away. 3.5 days until we pass Team PSM and move into the Top 100.:up
Now it's two days, but don't look behind us! Estonia has re-balanced their matter-antimatter mix and are back on our trail :eek: less than a month from passing us. So, The Folding Top 100 may be a brief pitstop...

Back at home, I'm still limping along in the sub-15Kppd range. I haven't been able to figure it out other than the specific mix of WUs that I've been getting lately. I was eying an nVIDIA GX260 card over at NewEgg, but I wasn't too sure how that matches up with the 9800GTX+ card that I can get for about $20 less.

Last edited:
Way to Fold, Scorpion.sting!!! :up :up :up And, hey! I just noticed that October 2009 was your best Folding effort to date with 1,032,080 points, beating your results for May!! And, now you're #375 of all Folding contributors! We're glad you're on our side!!! :DNow it's two days, but don't look behind us! Estonia has re-balanced their matter-antimatter mix and are back on our trail :eek: less than a month from passing us. So, The Folding Top 100 may be a brief pitstop...
It looks like Estonia's top Folder is now back online but at a much reduced pace. SatGuys may pass AOA Forums for #99 before Estonia catches us though.

Team PSM will soon be eating our dust. We will pass them sometime within the next 24 hours and will crack the Top 100.:D Estonia, however, is back in the race and could take #100 away from us in about a week.:( If we ever get credit for the points we lost due to the server issue, we may be able to hold them off longer. Don't know if that will be enough of a lead to hold them back before we overtake AOA Forums.

Looks like 9AM CST (10AM EST) we will FINALLY crack the top 100!
(just to be knocked back to 101 by Estonia a few days later:river)

Then hopefully just before Christmas we should arrive at #100 permanently....

Belated congrats to Scorpion on his 12 million.

We're in the Top 100 now for at least a few days, and like dmendenjr said, hopefully again by Christmas for good.

We're in the Top 100 now for at least a few days, and like dmendenjr said, hopefully again by Christmas for good.
Do you think Scott will give us some Home Page space for our feat? :)

Congratulations to everyone here who has contributed to make SatelliteGuys.US one of the Top 100 Folding Teams of all! GO TEAM!!!

Had one folder reboot while I was gone. Back to full speed and should raise 2,000 pts/day additional starting tomorrow.

It looks like the missing Credits from Stanford's hiccup the other week have started to appear. I'm about 7K points over my average for the day. Likewise, the Team is over 50K points over the daily average.

looking at the way we sky rocketed yesterday I think you are right; with that we've closed the gap between us and #99 to four weeks and the approach of Estonia has been pushed to three weeks. We might just get fortunate enough to move up one more place before they catch us (so that we won't fall back out of the top 100).

Thanks for the thanks on the 500k and great job to NHRA328z with the 300k mark!

looking at the way we sky rocketed yesterday I think you are right; with that we've closed the gap between us and #99 to four weeks and the approach of Estonia has been pushed to three weeks. We might just get fortunate enough to move up one more place before they catch us (so that we won't fall back out of the top 100).

Thanks for the thanks on the 500k and great job to NHRA328z with the 300k mark!
Looks like SatGuys may just win the race to #99 before Estonia regroups.:D

Still no love from the Big Guy about cracking the Top 100. Certainly that deserves a front page shout out, doesn't it?:confused: SatGuys also just passed 74 Million Points.:up

It looks like the missing Credits from Stanford's hiccup the other week have started to appear. I'm about 7K points over my average for the day. Likewise, the Team is over 50K points over the daily average.

It's a start. I see some of the points have been added back but most are still out yet. I'm still missing about 20K. It's nice to see them being recovered.

I've got two machines cranking through the WUs and nothing is showing up. It's almost like they are having more server issues. I will have my lowest ppd in a long time by end of today but I've pushed out more WUs than I typically average.

Maybe its time to move on to another grid project...

I've got two machines cranking through the WUs and nothing is showing up. It's almost like they are having more server issues. I will have my lowest ppd in a long time by end of today but I've pushed out more WUs than I typically average.

Maybe its time to move on to another grid project...

Hmm, I had one of my more productive days recently, but I think it was due to getting creditted for old work. Occasionally, I get some light days and then notice they show up a day or 2 later. I wouldn't sweat it just yet.

Also, it looks like those evil Estonians from across the pond have fallen into disarray again. Must be another revolution or something. :)

Still wondering what we have to do to get some front page billing. Heck Dancing with the stars is up there. This calls for a :tux:

Disappearance - 103 W AMC1/Spaceway 1/DirecTV 10/DirecTV 12

Software Update Coming