Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

Estonia is trending downward.:) Their top producer is offline again.
Must be the Worm Hole Effect :) (can you tell that Star Trek: The Motion Picture has been playing on HDnet Movies? ;))

Has anybody let Scott in on his Folding Team taking and holding the 100th place in the Folding Top 100? Come on, Scott, show us some Front Page Love!

(Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans! Fold 'n Munch 'n Football! :up)

Got our front page love today. Hopefully others will see it, read up and join the fold so to speak....
Thanks Scott for the Front Page Shout Out. New Folders are always welcome. Estonia has dropped back and we are pulling ahead by about 25K/ppd. (I think there is a problem with their matter/anti-matter intermix ratio.;)) Not very much of a cushion. SatGuys has just over two weeks until we overtake AOA Forums for #99.

Keep Folding SatGuys.:up

OK I installed this on my Laptop that is running Ubuntu 9.10 and it was running but I have shut the terminal window. Being new to Ubuntu (trying to lose the windows state of mind) where do I find it now to see the work its doing. I know on windows its on the task bar but not with Ubuntu. Do I need to keep the terminal window open for it to work?

Not totally familiar with Ubuntu, but if you were running the cmd line linux client and if Ubuntu is like my other installs of linux, then you need to keep the terminal window opened.

I was afraid of that. I know its not as easy as opening the terminal window again. Any idea what I have to type into the terminal to get it to restart the work
Welcome to the Team, hyperguy! The FAH Client is pretty resilient to restarting a Work Unit close to the point it was at when it terminated. FAH writes out checkpoint files on a periodic basis (determined when you configured FAH for the first time). All you should need to do is open the terminal window, change the directory to be the one where you installed FAH, and start the FAH program again.

Is there a way to set folding to start when the computer boots up. I looked at the configure menu but do not see anything.
In Windows XP you can set the FAH client up as a Service. I understand it's more difficult in Vista and 7, but it can still be done. Macs and Linux can use a CRON entry to autostart Folding.

Great Job Guy!!!!!

Is there a way to set folding to start when the computer boots up. I looked at the configure menu but do not see anything.
You can put your folding clients in the start menu in Win XP and they will load at start up or if the system reboots.

1.5 weeks until we overtake AOA Forums for #99. Looks like Estonia has repaired their warp reactor and is back on our trail again. Their main producer is still MIA though. We should be safely rooted in the Top 100 before they even get close again.:D

Disappearance - 103 W AMC1/Spaceway 1/DirecTV 10/DirecTV 12

Software Update Coming