Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

I came home yesterday and found all but one of my Folders waiting for work. My DSL took a dump and my router didn't automatically reconnect. It looks like it died about the time I went to work, leaving my son home without the Internet. Heh-heh-heh, I'm such a bad Dad for leaving the house without Internet access. It was almost worth the 8,000 point hit.

All cylinders are firing now, so today should look okay. Yesterday was another story!

Attachments

• production_hour.php.png
    production_hour.php.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 112
Just realized a couple of my units at work crapped out. I need to check them more than once a month. Should start an uptick in pts in a day or 2.

Every one of my machines decided to take a break from folding for one reason or another. 2 of the 4 just had the generic folding at home had an error and must be closed windows pop up on them.

Hopefully by the end of the day I will have them all running.

My PS3 is screwed up and can connect to the internet anymore... Keeps giving me errors on the screen when I try doing anything with the network.

Its out of warranty but I am going to format it from scratch and see if that fixes things.

Thanks, everybody! The way the Stanford servers and my DSL have been lately, I'm happy to have made it! Right now, two of my GPU Folders are trying to phone home and no one is responding. Plazzman's third place is safe for another week at this rate.

I am still having trouble getting work units with one of my machines, the one with the fastest folder of course. I will have to diagnose it when I am back over there. The HD went out and I restored from backup. I reinstalled folding and it still does not seem to get work packets. I suspect that windows firewall may be doing something.

Disappearance - 103 W AMC1/Spaceway 1/DirecTV 10/DirecTV 12

Software Update Coming