Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

Congrats to SatinKzo for reaching 8 Million Points.:D
SatinKzo must have seen that I was in the 7,000,000 Club and decided to move on. I guess I didn't bring enough beer or something. :)

:up Congratulations, SatinKzo! :up

And I saw that Duggan75 reached 4,000,000! Way to Fold! Thanks to Yoyager6, I see that Jacobm69 is now a Points Millionaire! Great work, everybody!!!

And thanks to Voyager6 for assuming the role of Team Cheerleader! I haven't been on top of it lately, so thanks for picking up the role! :up

We should hit 80,000,000 Points today, Team!!! Fantastic effort by everyone!

Laff Foxbat. yeah, bring a keg next time.

Looks like my GPU's are behaving. Ended up deleting everything WU related in the directories and re-downloading the core's.

I like what I see on Extreme OC site that each of our top 20 folders is over 1000ppd. That's solid effort spread across everyone and it's greatly appreciated.

And thanks to Voyager6 for assuming the role of Team Cheerleader! I haven't been on top of it lately, so thanks for picking up the role! :up

We should hit 80,000,000 Points today, Team!!! Fantastic effort by everyone!
I do what I can for the Team. Checking the stats each morning is fun and interesting.

WTG SatGuys Folding Team. One more update and we should hit 80 Million Points.:D

Less than 6 days to pass Penny Arcade.:up

WTG SatGuys Folding Team. One more update and we should hit 80 Million Points.:D
It's Official! :clap: Eighty Million Points!!!! :clap: Woo-Hoo!

Attachments

• tcert.jpg
    tcert.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 106
Oh, by the way, has anyone else been getting the 10101 Project Work Units on their nVIDIA cards? Mine has been assigned a few today but I'm not 100% sure what the points assigned to these WUs will be.

Well after the glitchy behavior, now everything seems to be running again on my folders. I do not know what fixed my folders, I was out of town when they started working again. Perhaps windows rebooted or something.

Oh, by the way, has anyone else been getting the 10101 Project Work Units on their nVIDIA cards? Mine has been assigned a few today but I'm not 100% sure what the points assigned to these WUs will be.
Haven't seen one yet, but I will be looking for one now.

I just completed one of those projects... According to other folding forums, you get 548 points for the project

Two of my Nvidia GPU's got the 10101 WU's today. So far, so good. It's taking about 3.5 hours per WU to complete for an average of 3850 ppd. I prefer the 5915 WU's that take about 9 hours and give 1888 points. I average over 5K ppd with those.