Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

But the fact is it doesn't matter how BIG you are, its the fact that you are right in there doing your best! Congrats to you.
My numbers wont be as good now. I had to cut back because of the heat, but I will keep going because every WU counts!

I may have to cut back on folding also, it is fun, but a lot of heat and power bill has shot way up.
I can really notice the heat now that it has warmed up.

My hot box sits under an open window with fans sucking the heat off it and out the window.
Heat.jpg

Reactions: samy60
My farm sits in the basement, but our outside temperatures have been creeping up into the high-50s - low 60s. My son closed the door to the basement office and it really heated up :eek: I asked him to just leave the door open...

Come the morning, we will be up another position. #78 by the time your corned beef and cabbage is digesting...

You can have your corned beef and cabbage, I'll take my Irish in the form of Old Bushmills, Please. :devilish

Reactions: Foxbat
Ah, Sugar, is there anything you can't do?
You can have your corned beef and cabbage, I'll take my Irish in the form of Old Bushmills, Please. :devilish
Tullamore Dew for me, please... Gotta remember to wear some green; don't want to get pinched!

Oh, yeah, we made it into the 70s! Time to remodel the Folding Lair...
Screen-Shot-2012-11-18-at-9.18.49-AM1-500x292.png

Edit: We'll be landing on PlanetAMD64 in under an hour. Please fasten your seat belts; make sure all trays are stowed and that your seat back is in the upright and locked position. Thank you for Folding with Team SatelliteGuys...

Last edited:
Reactions: samy60 and KE4EST
Well I'm turning off the 750Ti for awhile. I need to make some changes in that computer, add an esata port to my serial port bracket. I think my Corsair Link cable is messing up. I don't see the PSU in the software anymore. And I want to try clocking it a bit more. And I have some fans to play with. Hoping to add another client in there somehow :)

Reactions: samy60
Hope that is all it was. When the PS in the folding machine I have let go, it took the SSD C drive with it, and all the data I should have backed up for 6 months . But it gave me an excuse to build a new machine :)

Flames? :flame:flame:flame:flame That's worse than just letting the smoke out. Hope it didn't take any other components with it - as Magic said - it does happen. Out of curiosity, who made the power supply?