Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

Yep, maybe they will kick it sometime today. He said in his last update that the server is getting old.

I had to stop and delete my Work Directories and Client.DB file tonight on my Mac Pro. For whatever reason, my Points Production dropped to a pittance of normal. I just noticed it and took care of it earlier this evening. So, smasho will have a much easier time passing me now!

Wow, Scorpy, big honors going out to you on your 400,000,000 Points! Glad you're on our side!
Big Edit: Hey!!! We passed TWO BILLION POINTS!!!!! :everybodydance
Way to Fold!:yessign

Last edited:
Thanks a heap Microsoft!
I took the update to 10.1 and I had to re-register my antivirus (why??) but worst of all folding started throwing off errors because OpenCL.dll was missing. (It should be in windows\system32). Once again, a good backup is priceless! Just a warning, I may not be typical but you might want to make sure that file is backed up before you take the update.

Speaking of pressures to update, I see now my Ubuntu 14.04 LTS Folders are letting me know that 16.04 LTS is now available. There are a couple of caveats so I think I'll research before updating my main Folders.

I'm expecting you to pass me in a few days, EatMyVolts, since I seem to be stuck in the mid 400K PPD territory. But we will both be in the 200,000,000 Points Club in a week or so! Congratulations!!!

Reactions: KE4EST
So anyone got one of the new video cards yet?

I've got a GTX 1070 but I haven't tried folding with it yet. It's just too hot out right now. It seems like we have been in a heat wave with 90+ degree temperatures for over a month now. That may be normal in other parts of the country but I'm not used to it in Michigan.

If you get a Pascal you'll zoom past me. Mrs. Volts :heartbeat was not too pleased :wtf when I bought the second 970 during the last hardware war.

Hey EatMyVolts, you're just hours away from joining the magical 200,000,000 Point Club! I'm right behind you, a day later...

Hurrah for us :party I'm waiting until we pass the next team and I can say "All their ComputerBase are belong to us". (showing my age there) Remember how much harder it was to get points in the old days? These newer cards really pump 'em out.

Reactions: Foxbat and KE4EST

Disappearance - 103 W AMC1/Spaceway 1/DirecTV 10/DirecTV 12

Software Update Coming