Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

It's kind of a big image, but here's what InCrease V2.3 shows for my systems. The first two entries are for the HP nx9600 notebook (3.0 GHz HT P4 w/1.5 GB RAM), the middle line is the HP D325 desktop I rescued (2.35 GHz Athlon XP 3200 w/1 GB RAM), and the last two lines are the Mac Pro (Dual 2.66 GHz Xeon 5150As w/2 GB RAM)

Attachments

• InCrease.PNG
    InCrease.PNG
    28.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Congratulations, jgantert! You keep it up, and you could be the first SatGuy to reach 1,000,000 points!

Well, I was going to say I noticed today that I have a few WU's backing up again, but then I looked at the server status page. Looks like a few of the servers are down.

Looks like a t-storm took out my Folding machines this morning after I left for work. 10+ hours of Folding opportunity down the tubes... :(

Power failure here this morning as well! Plus my office laptop is getting some sort of upgrade, so it won't be folding until I get it back. Hopefully I will still have permission to run the folding client after the new software is on there.

-John

Boy, these new Projects my Mac Pro is working on has finally impressed me by the demands on the CPUs. I can run two Clients normally and get about 12-15% more work done in a given time, but WUs P2608 & 2618 use all of the CPU and there is no real advantage to running two copies.

Here's the protein that's being Folded:

Attachments

• Protein.jpg
    Protein.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 66
Holy crap! I just looked at the Project Stats page and the P2608 WU simulates over 126,000 atoms! The P2618 WU is even more intense at 308,047 atoms! That's some protien!

Im up to 28, but its going to a long road to climb looking at some of the scores ahead of me. Good thing is the whole team score is getting better.

;) How do you know I haven't scored a 33,906-point WU that will get submitted in the next 4 hours? ;) (heh-heh-heh)

;) Maybe if I go to Target and buy 119 PlayStation 3s? ;)

Seriously, though, congratulations, SatinKzo! :up

Update @ 10:00am EDT: Only 980 points to go, SatinKzo!

Update @ 4:40pm EDT: At 2007-08-10 16:16:03 EDT, SatinKzo passed 300,000 points with a total score of 300,137! :up :up :up

Last edited:
Holy crap!

Exactly! :) Although I am not sure why Sony took the time to use post-production units. Seems it could have been done easier without the cases and stuff. Oh well, it's sony and it looks pretty sweet. Laff, 5th comment in. "But will it fold" Oh, I love the 7th comment down. It rings so true with my experience

Man, our whole team is really turning it up a bit it seems. Sam shift to another gear 3 days ago it looks like.