Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

Hey Everyone... NEW AND HAVE LOTS OF ??S I'm a Do It Selfer and willing to learn Can'

It yourselfer and can't spell worth a dang but, like hooking up wires and compnets. Drives husband NUTS because he has no knolege of what goes where but one hell of a cook so I won't STARVE...
LOL
Cheron223

We finally passed Estonia for #103.:D Two more victims in about a month. Onwards and upwards for the Satguys Folding Team.:up

We finally passed Estonia for #103.:D Two more victims in about a month. Onwards and upwards for the Satguys Folding Team.:up
:up :up :up We're still making excellent progress twards the Top 100 Folders! We're 65th in terms of points per day. Even with SatinKzo's Folding Farm off the grid (so it appears) the Team has enough firepower to get our average up to over 180 Kppd! Maybe it was just a temporary outage, though.

Update: :welcome to Cegarrett, SatelliteGuys.US newest Points Millionaire! Congratulations!!!

Last edited:
I didn't even know I was in the Millionare Club thanks for clueing me in.

I want to get back into the Top ten but I'm not sure that I'll make it there again.

Congrats to Cegarrett for hitting the 1 Million Points mark.:up

Foxbat should reach 5 Million Points today.:D

Foxbat should reach 5 Million Points today.:D
It will be close (see attachment.) I've started throttling back some of my systems for a few days. It's time for a little R&R and PM...

Attachments

• So_Close.png
    So_Close.png
    4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
:up :up :up We're still making excellent progress twards the Top 100 Folders! We're 65th in terms of points per day. Even with SatinKzo's Folding Farm off the grid (so it appears) the Team has enough firepower to get our average up to over 180 Kppd! Maybe it was just a temporary outage, though.

Update: :welcome to Cegarrett, SatelliteGuys.US newest Points Millionaire! Congratulations!!!

Yeah, I was out of town for a few days and dialed the AC back to a higher temp, so I shut down the home systems. Fired em back up tonight though.

Congrats out to Cegarrett for reaching the Million mark..!!!:up

Also congrats out to Foxbat for hitting the 5 Mill mark..!!!:up
Cool folding Icon by the way Foxbat..!! :D

Wow, two new milestones coming up. Plazzman should hit 7 Million Points in about 2 days. Scorpion.sting will hit 9 Million Points in four days.:up

Thanks for the heads up on the 7 Mill. Voyager6 .!!!
What happened to you? You were gaining big points with the new video client and took a dive down?? :eek:

Early congrats out to the Sting for the 9 Mill mark..!!! :):up Glad to have you back on the hottest day's...:D;)

Call Out to Foxbat Come back..!!! Clean those machines and get them back up!!! We Need you..!!! Come on we are close to breaking the top 100..!!! We need you..!!! Don't quit on us now..!!!:)

Thanks for the heads up on the 7 Mill. Voyager6 .!!!
What happened to you? You were gaining big points with the new video client and took a dive down?? :eek:

Early congrats out to the Sting for the 9 Mill mark..!!! :):up Glad to have you back on the hottest day's...:D;)
I was out of town last week and it looks like two machines went idle. I found one was attempting to contact the folding server for 5 days. A reboot of the smp client solved that one. The other machine had been turned off.:mad: All are back online now.:)

I was out of town last week and it looks like two machines went idle. I found one was attempting to contact the folding server for 5 days. A reboot of the smp client solved that one. The other machine had been turned off.:mad: All are back online now.:)

Something always seems to happen when one is out of town. MS always seems to send rebooting patches when I am out of town.

Call Out to Foxbat Come back..!!! Clean those machines and get them back up!!! We Need you..!!! Come on we are close to breaking the top 100..!!! We need you..!!! Don't quit on us now..!!!:)
:) R&R, man, R&R... We just got back from our island getaway. We had no cellular service, and our landline phone was out as well. There was a Wi-Fi hot-spot in town, but I was about to surf when I could play in the real surf, if you catch my drift...

Well just glad you made it back and got them going again. I have a few SMP clients at work that display those same characteristics..:(

:) R&R, man, R&R... We just got back from our island getaway. We had no cellular service, and our landline phone was out as well. There was a Wi-Fi hot-spot in town, but I was about to surf when I could play in the real surf, if you catch my drift...

Sorry Foxbat misread your earlier post..:p I thought you were giving the machines a break not yourself. Enjoy the R&R and yes the real surfering is mucho better than the mouse and keyboard kind..!!

Well just glad you made it back and got them going again. I have a few SMP clients at work that display those same characteristics..:(
I should be back to full production today. Had over 9600 points yesterday and should get over 12K today. Most of the SMP clients seem to be taking around 1.5 days to complete. Hopefully, I will be averaging around 16K by Friday.:D

Now that I'm back home I can go back to Folding. I didn't want to leave my PS3 on for 2 weeks unattended in case of lightening or power issues, as the PS3 hard drive seems to be more sensitive than a hormonally charged pregnant woman..