Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

Congratulations to Scopry! Don't blink, or you'll miss him going through 16 Million!

Thanks Foxbat but its lonely here.....would love to have some company in this 15 mil room.....was hoping Santa would have brought some great folding gifts for my folding team members.......LETS KICK SOME FOLDING ASS:eek:k::clap:clap:cool:

I may not be a member of the team much longer...... Pissed people off. Oops I'm not sure if pissed is inappropriate vulgar language....sorry. Some can say it, others can't.

Last edited:
I may not be a member of the team much longer...... Pissed people off. Oops I'm not sure if pissed is inappropriate vulgar language....sorry. Some can say it, others can't.
??? :confused: ???

I certainly have not seen any signs of why people would be upset, at least not here.

Edit: Okay, I see now. I didn't see what was posted, and no need to re-hash that in this thread. I would suggest waiting a day or two before making your decision. If you do decide to leave the SatelliteGuys.US team, don't stop Folding. Heck, with your horsepower (45,000 ppd), you could be your own Team.

Last edited:
Looks like they are out of single core linux WU's, so I officially retired that server from my farm. No big loss, I had already replaced it with a new quad core media server with 2TB storage.

So anyone else folding with the old 32-bit Linux client might want to check to see if they are still getting WUs. I wasn't.

Sorry for the brief hiccup in Folding, but I picked the long weekend to update my Macs to Snow Leopard. I did a full disk erase and migrated my old setting from the backup on my Mac Pro. 300+GB doesn't copy over in couple minutes, so Folding was on-hold until this morning.

I haven't loaded the new ATI drivers on my one HD4850 client. My HD3750 can't run anything past 8.3, so I don't check any more.

my poor rig has been getting hot lately (with this April "heat wave" in sunny Pennsylvania) so I've been trying to fold sparingly. Just cranked up the Central Air so we'll see if that does anything to help.