Joined the Hopper club!!

thamac

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 16, 2008
Jacksonville, Florida
The installer left just a few minutes ago and he did a great job. I upgraded from 2 722's to 1HWS - 1H - 2J system and so far I'm impressed. The user interface overall seems much better especially for BBMP. I just need to get acquainted on how it all works now...feel like a kid in the candy store!!

Also just wanted to thank DIRT team reps ZachS & stephenh for answering all my questions and getting everything set up for the upgrade. :)

Thanks to Scott & SatelliteGuys also!!

Dave :cool:

I've been a long-time DVR fan all the way back to the first DishPlayer (the first satellite receiver to include a hard drive for recording and pausing live TV), on to the short-lived but wonderful Microsoft UltimateTV (Google this one), through the various iterations of DirecTV DVRs, back to Dish with the 922, and finally now to the Hopper.

By far, the Hopper is THE VERY BEST I've had through the years. The interface, although a bit clunky in some areas, is great, the stability is the best I've experienced, and the features are unbelievable. You will definitely enjoy the "Hoppah".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)