Joint Statement from DirecTV & Dish Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Dish Network and DirecTV are working together to provide to you TV choice.

Here is their statement on this matter.

We here at SatelliteGuys believe in TV Choice and will work to do our part to make sure all Satellite Customers continue to have CHOICE! :)

Attachments

• DIRECTV DISH Network Response 04.17.09.pdf
    40.6 KB · Views: 388
This same thread gets many replies on the Dish side, but nobody has yet to reply on the Direct side.

To be fair, Dish has also had a much bigger problem with local broadcaster negotiation - it hurts them more often.

Well the link on the front page does go to the E* forum instead of the D* forum. So most people are going to click the "CLICK HERE" link on the front page and hit the E* forum.
Didn't realize that. I never go to the Home page. I always use the forum page.

Well sign me up!

I want nothing but the facts. Who in their right mind would support myths? And this passes for a fair presentation on the situation?

Based only on the surface of the presentation I would not consider the content of this junk mail.

Joe

I almost never watch local channels. Occasionally I record something off of them and then skip all of the local commercials. Would rather have national channels from the networks and be done with it. Then don't bother with many of the local channels and free up a lot more bandwidth for more national HD channels, instead of having 200 channels tying up transponders while all broadcasting the same program with different local commercials imbedded within them.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts