Journeyman

why the hd thread these shows arent even hd, what would make me think that a SD program would be in an HD thread. hmmm that makes sense

Huh? Heroes is an HD show; Journeyman is an HD show. About the only non-HD shows are Survivor and Fifth Grader. Almost all of the network shows are broadcast in High Definition.

Unfortunately folks with SD only never look in the other place. IMO a better rule would be to use this forum to discuss the show itself if it is SD or broadcast both ways and use the HD forum for shows that are only in HD or to discuss HD pQ etc.

Just my two cents.

As for Jorneyman don't expect to see it back even in reruns unless NBC gets desperate.

Huh? Heroes is an HD show; Journeyman is an HD show. About the only non-HD shows are Survivor and Fifth Grader. Almost all of the network shows are broadcast in High Definition.
well they're also in SD, and thats where i watch them so thats why i thought to post them there.

Unfortunately folks with SD only never look in the other place. IMO a better rule would be to use this forum to discuss the show itself if it is SD or broadcast both ways and use the HD forum for shows that are only in HD or to discuss HD pQ etc.

Just my two cents.

As for Jorneyman don't expect to see it back even in reruns unless NBC gets desperate.
now that makes sense

Just my two cents.

We generally do not have much problems though; as 99% of the network shows we discuss are in the HD Thread. And our rationale is that the Other Forum is for those shows which are NOT broadcast in HD.

And either Don or I could have easily merged this into the main thread. And on that... I am going to merge it momentarily.

With great sadness today I deleted my Journeyman timer. I still have many of the episodes on my DVR, but am hopeful they will release the series on Blu-Ray.

I know what you mean. I was going through my timers the other day, came to Journeyman, hesitated, sighed and then deleted it.

I know what you mean. I was going through my timers the other day, came to Journeyman, hesitated, sighed and then deleted it.

I deleted mine this weekend as well. It's not very often my wife and I both enjoy a SciFi show together (she's not a big SciFi buff.) She didn't believe me at first when I read it was cancelled. Oh well :(

-Mike

I doubt that any other network will carry it. IT was way to hard for the average Joe Six pack to comprehend . It was thought provoking, well acted and I even liked the charachters. So of course it had to die. WE can't have shows with stories that make people think. I wish Sci-Fi would pick up these kind of networks failures and do something with them. THey seem to like horror shows with tired B plots . WHich animal will it be this week? Bats, crocadiles, bugs, lizards,frogs, etc. Same plot as the 1950s horror films but without the feel good nostaligia and with a ton of commercials.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts