Jr got robbed..

JayStil

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 1, 2007
Drivers used to pull that crap Hamlin did to bring out the caution at our local short track. It got so bad that the flagman wouldn't throw the caution, creating many a dangerous situation on the track.

2 laps was WAY too lenient a penalty for Hamlin. They should've parked him for the rest of the race.

brownover

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 9, 2006
north carolina
10 points out of what lead? Going into the chase? Jeff Gordon was 10 points from the leader Jimmie Johnson in the chase, The only part of nascar that matters. And last year I remember Kyle acting like a baby and Dale Jr getting into Kyle's car and finishing the race.
Let me break it down for you. After race 28 at Dover last year, KB was in fourth place 10 points behind the leader. After the next race at Kansas, where jr wrecked him, he was 136 points behind the leader. Check it yourself on nascar.com

Hemi 6.1

On Vacation
May 3, 2007
Wayne County,Pa
Let me break it down for you. After race 28 at Dover last year, KB was in fourth place 10 points behind the leader. After the next race at Kansas, where jr wrecked him, he was 136 points behind the leader. Check it yourself on nascar.com
And the very next race Kyle was only 35 points back, So whats his excuse for ending his season 430 points back? Dale JR.? I didn't think so! In 2 races he went from 35 points back to 328 points back. Thats no ones fault but Kyles.

vurbano

On Double Secret Probation
Supporting Founder
Apr 1, 2004
Newport News, VA
If the Jr. Nation should blame anyone, it's Denny Hamlin for throwing a fit on track and bringing out an unnecessary caution.

There's nothing wrong with Kyle Busch making an aggressive racing move for first position on the last laps of the race. (Now the truck series is a different matter. He ought to respect that other drivers are running for points before making a checkers or wreckers move.)
An aggressive move, a small tap or nudge would have been fine. A bump would have been fine. Flooring the car and losing control knowing you could just use JR's car as wall and run through him is beyond aggressive.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
An aggressive move, a small tap or nudge would have been fine. A bump would have been fine. Flooring the car and losing control knowing you could just use JR's car as wall and run through him is beyond aggressive.

Jr's car served as Kyle's Safer Barrier wall.

Well guy's it getting close to Qualifying for the next race (Friday at 5 pm), are we going to continue debating this issue past the current week or drop it when practice and qualifying starts for the next race ?

I was very upset how it all shook out after the race, but am over it now for the last several days now, nothing that we can do about it now.

Time to move on Next race Darlington Saturday night :)

Jimbo

brownover

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 9, 2006
north carolina
Jr's car served as Kyle's Safer Barrier wall.

Well guy's it getting close to Qualifying for the next race (Friday at 5 pm), are we going to continue debating this issue past the current week or drop it when practice and qualifying starts for the next race ?

I was very upset how it all shook out after the race, but am over it now for the last several days now, nothing that we can do about it now.

Time to move on Next race Darlington Saturday night :)

Jimbo
Yep. Stuff like that is why we watch. After all, it was a very boring race until the #11 flat tire. We all hung on though just waiting for something to happen. Hope everyone enjoys the race at Darlington this week. I used to go every year. Gosh, those Labor day weekend races were hot, but I think it should be moved back there. The Darlington races are always exciting.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)