WWE Wrestler Arrested

I am surprised more wrestlers don't get into trouble.

wouldnt that be awesome if he was still in character??

The field sobriety test sketch would be money: "[slurring] Who do youa cops think you are? The Filthy Harry, ora the Sgt. Joe Wednesday? I am SANTINO MARELLA, and I will not be treated likea the common drunk."

[Does a Flair Flop on the asphalt while trying to walk a straight line]

last night Piper had the best line

On Carlito's Cabana Roddy Piper was on there. After he called Carlito "Buckwheat" Santino came out and ran his mouth

Piper's comeback? "First off....someone needs to get himself a designated driver" :eek:
Fans responded with "DUI" :D

- Carlito's Cabana: Carlito shows video from last week when "Rowdy" Roddy Piper slapped Santino Marella. Carlito brings out his guest tonight, Roddy Piper.

Piper comes out and gets a big reaction from the fans in Toronto. Carlito welcomes Piper to the Cabana. He said he knows how annoying Santino can be, but said Piper took it a little too far. Piper says too far? Piper says listen Buckwheat, he has been taking it a little too far his whole life. He said another guy may have insulted him back or turned the other cheek, but not Roddy Piper. Piper said he beat Mr. T, Hulk Hogan and even cancer! He said he is so sorry that he doesn't have the time to play nice-nice to the Super Mario Brother. Piper apologizes for not having the time to sit here and talk about it because his name isn't Dr. Phil. He said his name is "Rowdy" Roddy Piper and he did his way and his way was with a slap! Carlito said that guy you slapped happens to be teaming with him and will be a future tag team champion. He said he was lucky Carlito wasn't there to slap him back. Piper said Carlito was lucky he didn't bring a seagull to put in that stuff he calls hair.

Santino Marella's music hits and he comes out with an upset look on his face. Santino grabs a mic and tells Carlito not to lay a hand on this man. He said Piper is all his. Santino says, "Roddy The Piper!" He said Piper calls himself so tough and that he did things his way. Santino said when Piper did it his way, it took him eight years to become Intercontinental Champion. Santino said he did that the first night in this company. He said very soon he will be World Tag Team Champions with Carlito. Santino said it was embarassing when he slapped him. Piper said the first thing Santino needs to do is get a designated driver. Hayo!

last night Piper had the best line

On Carlito's Cabana Roddy Piper was on there. After he called Carlito "Buckwheat" Santino came out and ran his mouth

Piper's comeback? "First off....someone needs to get himself a designated driver" :eek:
Fans responded with "DUI" :D

That was the only part of the show I watched. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)