WWE NXT > WWE WM/Raw/Smackdown

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
I noticed the last two years NXT has been the best product WWE has released in a very long long time.
This is the only thing I mainly watch these days that are WWE related.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Giving this thread a bump with the debut of AEW wrestling, any thoughts from fellow wrestling fans. I thought it was a good show, as far as production a few hicups I thought, but at the same time kept to the action. Was a bit strange seeing it on TNT, for a moment I thought I was going to see the Nitro opening :)

I guess also big event on local Fox network for WWE smackdown to premier this Friday

Giving this thread a bump with the debut of AEW wrestling, any thoughts from fellow wrestling fans. I thought it was a good show, as far as production a few hicups I thought, but at the same time kept to the action. Was a bit strange seeing it on TNT, for a moment I thought I was going to see the Nitro opening :)

I guess also big event on local Fox network for WWE smackdown to premier this Friday
It's the same thing they had back in 2001 with the WCW. It's wrestlers that the WWE rejected. They put on a good show but from what I saw which was only about 15 minutes it's the same thing.

I will give the thread a bit of a bump, any fans check out NWA Power, it’s not bad. A mix of old school studio wrestling.You can catch it via you tube

WWF fans, Wrestlemania III highlights coming up on FS1 (just watched Hulk vs Andre)...
It was odd when during the Andre the Giant documentary, Vince McMahon almost appears to have an epiphany during the interview about how badly he treated Andre, when he could barely even move for that WM III match. McMahon's eyes all of a sudden have a look of... 'oh gawd, I'm a monster'.

You know things are bad when Hogan has to run an entire match.