WWE Raw Not in HD this monday!

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Pro Wrestling.com is reporting that Directv made a mistake in listing next weeks raw in HD. The listings are still up in HD on my DVR. I think Directv seriously needs to fix there listing services if this is the case. This wouldnt be the first error that Directv has had like this.

Click here for the full Article

If you are excited about WWE RAW airing in High Definition, it looks like you are going to have to wait longer than this coming Monday. According to Mike Johnson the original plan was for RAW to launch in HD alongside the USA Network, however, it has since been pushed back several weeks. It is likely that WWE RAW will debut in HD the day after the Royal Rumble pay-per-view which is set to be the first WWE pay-per-view broadcast in High Definition.

Oh noes :( now I have to go back to my other room to cancel the recording, thanks for the heads up goaliebob99.
Bummer, and I was looking to this Monday Night Raw...and I was excited :(

They still don't show Smackdown in HD either, and more people have access to CW-HD than USA-HD. :mad:

I only have USA-HD not CW-HD so where are you getting your info to back this statement up?

I have access to both.. I think is a bummer and a travesty that the WWE has chosen to wait until the royal rumble. I will keep my dvr set and an eye out for WWE in HD. Until then my tv watches other things.

I have access to both.. I think is a bummer and a travesty that the WWE has chosen to wait until the royal rumble. I will keep my dvr set and an eye out for WWE in HD. Until then my tv watches other things.
I usually DVR Smackdown on the OTA CW-HD feed (looks better than satellite compression, even if in SD). If it gets shown in HD, I'll notice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)