Judge Judy ratings collapse after moving to streaming

Didn’t she stop new episodes years ago?

Article allows reading part, then must pay.

I was able to read it using reader mode on my ipad.

First, it is on FreeVee ( used to be IMDB TV) which Amazon owns, it is their FAST TV Service, it is not on Amazon as Juan claims, more misinformation from him.

Second, who watches FreeVee, hardly anyone knows it exists.

Third, who cares, not like Judge Judy was going to get good ratings from the 25-54 demo, those who stream the most.

If Juan wants good news about streaming ( seems to be in attack mode against it lately), Netflix had one of it’s best ratings this weekend with That 90’s Show, the sequel series.

You don’t have to pay… just click continue reading…

But, the article is from April 2022.

It compares Judy on streaming with Judy on linear. Not sure that’s a fair comparison… streaming can be more active viewing than linear TV, especially reruns. There are much more interesting streaming options.

A more interesting comparison would be total number of hours video streamed vs. total of hours linear.

The comparison also ignores all the demographic metric like age, income, etc.

It is interesting that Judy is putting up around 7 million, which isn’t really that far off Sunday afternoon NFL numbers (~13 million).

This dude seems to be cherry picking numbers to support a position.

All the comparison proves is that people prefer to watch Judy reruns on linear (broadcast or cable) to Judy via streaming through Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This dude seems to be cherry picking numbers to support a position.
Yeah, he and another member who I will not name seem to be having a Marvel Team Up moment against their perceived enemy-streaming.
All the comparison proves is that people prefer to watch Judy reruns on linear (broadcast or cable) to Judy via streaming through Amazon.
As I said before, the viewers that still watch Judy do not stream ( the over 60 crowd is the demo for that type of show), kind of a stupid deal to sign her for that.

These early 2022 articles and links are fascinating here in 2023.
I should have caught that after yesterday’s Netflix posting debacle .

another member who I will not name seem to be having a Marvel Team Up moment against their perceived enemy-streaming

If you're referring to me, you obviously don't know me very well- I never said I had anything against streaming. I have Netflix, Disney+, Paramount+, and Hulu. But, I'm honored if I'm "He who shall not be named."

• Haha
Reactions: Jimbo
Yeah, he and another member who I will not name seem to be having a Marvel Team Up moment against their perceived enemy-streaming.

As I said before, the viewers that still watch Judy do not stream ( the over 60 crowd is the demo for that type of show), kind of a stupid deal to sign her for that.
So what age streams?

I was able to read it using reader mode on my ipad.

First, it is on FreeVee ( used to be IMDB TV) which Amazon owns, it is their FAST TV Service, it is not on Amazon as Juan claims, more misinformation from him.

Third, who cares, not like Judge Judy was going to get good ratings from the 25-54 demo, those who stream the most.

If Juan wants good news about streaming ( seems to be in attack mode against it lately), Netflix had one of it’s best ratings this weekend with That 90’s Show, the sequel series.
Amazon signed a contract with Judge Judy..thars where they chose to put her show

If you're referring to me, you obviously don't know me very well- I never said I had anything against streaming. I have Netflix, Disney+, Paramount+, and Hulu. But, I'm honored if I'm "He who shall not be named."
not referring to you.

Reactions: comfortably_numb

The new Bosch: Legacy series is on FreeVee. The content is part of Prime Video. No idea what else might be under the FreeVee banner.

Why do you keep responding to Juan's trolling?

The new Bosch: Legacy series is on FreeVee. The content is part of Prime Video. No idea what else might be under the FreeVee banner.

Why do you keep responding to Juan's trolling?
I forgot about Bosch, I watched all of them in a row then forgot about the app.

I really wish they would put it back on Prime, commercials drive me nuts.

As far as the 2nd question, I thought about putting him on ignore, but I believe strongly in Freedom of Speech and I would feel like a hypocrite if I did.

He is allowed to say what he wants no matter how ******************************************** it is.

Reactions: Bobby