June 3rd? About to biz-ounce!

ps2baseball

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 17, 2008
What is the June 3rd date everyone is referring to anyway?

I am a Aug '08 Turbo Silver sub that got scammed like everyone else. I currently have an HD DVR (722) and another HD box with Turbo Silver. I pay $60 a month.

Directv has offered me a 2 year deal for $55 a month that gives me a new HR24-500 HD DVR, another HD box, and multi-room viewing.

I get RF remotes (I think), about 50 more channels, most in HD, and I get SWM and will get to ditch my 2 dish setup Charlie hooked me up with.

This isn't a "nah-nah I am out post", just trying to see if Charlie has anything comparable right now. I fell victim to one of the greatest bait and switches in the history of TV. From channels not delivered, to part-time RSN HD.

I have had DTV before, and loved it, but that was with Tivo. I am a little ascared about losing my 722, so wanted to see if I could get anything comparable with Chuck.

Only negative I see is I lose my PIP. Oh yeah, and my channels that skip and stutter at least once a week.

Thoughts?

I have a better chance of getting through med school than figuring out Dish programming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)