June 3rd? About to biz-ounce!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ps2baseball

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 17, 2008
What is the June 3rd date everyone is referring to anyway?

I am a Aug '08 Turbo Silver sub that got scammed like everyone else. I currently have an HD DVR (722) and another HD box with Turbo Silver. I pay $60 a month.

Directv has offered me a 2 year deal for $55 a month that gives me a new HR24-500 HD DVR, another HD box, and multi-room viewing.

I get RF remotes (I think), about 50 more channels, most in HD, and I get SWM and will get to ditch my 2 dish setup Charlie hooked me up with.

This isn't a "nah-nah I am out post", just trying to see if Charlie has anything comparable right now. I fell victim to one of the greatest bait and switches in the history of TV. From channels not delivered, to part-time RSN HD.

I have had DTV before, and loved it, but that was with Tivo. I am a little ascared about losing my 722, so wanted to see if I could get anything comparable with Chuck.

Only negative I see is I lose my PIP. Oh yeah, and my channels that skip and stutter at least once a week.

Thoughts?

I have a better chance of getting through med school than figuring out Dish programming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts