June bill down $5

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Lose all your dvrs except one dual tuner dvr . You can add 211ks with hard drives and pay the one time fee of $39.99 to add dvr software, instead of using dual tuners. Also it will only cost you $7.00 per extra receiver and NO monthly dvr fees on the 211ks. I have one 922 and two 211ks with dvr software and my fees are only $14.00 a month for the extra receivers. All of my hd tvs in the house have HD picture now. DISH is penalizing those who have multiple dual tuner dvrs on their account due to the new Greedy additional receiver fee structure.

Monthly Charges
Jul 10 - Aug 09 DishHD Absolute w/Locals 34.99
HD Duo DVR Receiver 17.00
TV2 Receiver Connection 5.00
DVR Service 6.00
$ 62.99
Other Charges and Credits
Oct 09 DishHD Absolute With -5.00
Feb 14 Dish Network DVR Service -6.00
$ -11.00

I'm scared that this isn't being taken off directly. Any ideas why?

(1) 625 to(2) 211

So if I cashed in my 625 dvr for (2) 211's would I save any cash? $6
I have a $14 dollar charge and a $6 dollar charge. I also have a 322.
So if I get rid off the 322 I would save the $14.

I'm scared that this isn't being taken off directly. Any ideas why?

"Other Charges and Credits
Oct 09 DishHD Absolute With -5.00"

I don't see why they chose to charge you and then give a credit but if it continues that way next month, I would call and get it straight because it could cause trouble later down the line as a credit, credits can be dropped accidently.

So if I cashed in my 625 dvr for (2) 211's would I save any cash? $6
I have a $14 dollar charge and a $6 dollar charge. I also have a 322.
So if I get rid off the 322 I would save the $14.

For argument's sake I'll assume you have a 625 and a 322 only on your account. The 625 has no receiver fee (primary) and the 322 has a $14 monthly fee, plus since the 625 is a DVR, there is a $6 monthly DVR fee charged to the account.

Subbing 2 211's for the 625 would drop the $6 DVR fee, so now your 322 becomes primary (higher receiver fee) and you will be charged for $7 on each of the 211's.

Looks like you gain $6.

Dropping the 322 will gain you $14 if that's all you do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts