Junior Dos Santos vs Cain Velasquez: Saturday, 9 PM ET (12 Nov) "Free" on Fox

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
UFC on Fox: Heavyweight Championship

#1 contender, Junior Dos Santos, squares-off with undefeated Champion Cain Velazquez for this "must see" live UFC event. I absolutely "love" the price and wish more top MMA and Boxing events were on the broadcast networks. :)

Looking forward to the reaction a bloody UFC fight will get on network TV.

FOX has paid handsomely to bring the UFC to it's networks.

Let's just say I really enjoyed the Fedor Emelianenko vs Brett Rogers fight as part of CBS' Strikeforce coverge back in November, 2009 (lot's of blood in primetime HD). Unfortunately, I haven't seen another fight on CBS. :(

I'm looking forward to the fight tomorrow night. I read in another post that this will be the only fight on the card. That's a mistake in my opinion...I sure hope this fight doesn't last 30-seconds. We shall see...

riffjim4069 said:
I'm looking forward to the fight tomorrow night. I read in another post that this will be the only fight on the card. That's a mistake in my opinion...I sure hope this fight doesn't last 30-seconds. We shall see...

I heard that this card was also going to be the 1st radio broadcast of a MMA fight ever.

from what I have read Fox wanted it that way, which sucks becuase I usually have about 20 people in my theater with tons of food...I will still do that but it makes it a quick night.

I had to do a double take. I thought I might be watching NASCAR with all of the adds on each of their trunks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)