Jurassic World Dominion

Don't recall how the last one finished.....
I don't either but I hope the T. Rex in this one isn't the size of Godzilla like it was in that show. Or was it JP2?

I attended a great lecture at the Smithsonian Natural History Museum by Jack Horner in which he bemoaned the size of that poop mound in JP1. He observed that the anus of the triceratops was way lower than the dinosaur's supposed pile.

I don't either but I hope the T. Rex in this one isn't the size of Godzilla like it was in that show. Or was it JP2?

I attended a great lecture at the Smithsonian Natural History Museum by Jack Horner in which he bemoaned the size of that poop mound in JP1. He observed that the anus of the triceratops was way lower than the dinosaur's supposed pile.
Must have eaten at the Cracker Barrel.

My wife and her sister went and watched it, said it was Okay.

It will be out on Digital Formats ( to buy and on Peacock) in August, gonna wait.

Reactions: TheKrell
It will be out on Digital Formats ( to buy and on Peacock) in August, gonna wait.
Might be wrong, popped up on pre-orders on Vudu for release on July 14, this Thursday.

Again, unless things change, I do not ever see myself going back into theaters.

Just watched it, I actually liked it a lot, better then the last one which was trying to be a horror movie, this one had everything, dinosaurs fighting to giant bugs.