Just a Clue about ABC-HD on Directv

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hdtvtechno

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Just to tell u.

Just a clue about ABC-HD on directv.

I was at my local Bestbuy store and on the HDTV's on the displays they had the directv demo channel showing, and they showed all of the current HD channels they have now and they showed the ABC-HD Logo.

So We might get ABC-HD soon. on directv :)

That would be cool as I already have the waiver approved from my local ABC station. :)

My understanding is that we may see the ABC's 16 O&O stations on DIRECTV's dish by the Q1-05 or sooner and if not by then we will have ABC when we launch SPACEWAY in May '05.

-Robert

DTV TiVo Dealer said:
My understanding is that we may see the ABC's 16 O&O stations on DIRECTV's dish by the Q1-05 or sooner and if not by then we will have ABC when we launch SPACEWAY in May '05.

-Robert

Wow, i'm suprised they have room to add 16 channels. I figured that they would do the same thing they do with CBS, NBC. Just give us the NY or LA feed,

I wouldn't look for any new additions to HD until the new sat's are up and running. I gave up on rumors after listening to Charlie and his bunch for a couple of years of things to come.

Unless it's a PR from direct I would not put any trust on rumor this or rumor that. It will happen but only when direct say's it will.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts