Just a Note, All TV Stations are FCC mandated to Full Power by July 2005

Is there a source for this? All the stations here are low power, and I have a hard time believing they are all going to get new equipment and go full power in the next 6 months... ABC has only been on the air about 4 months and some of the stations have not even converted to digital yet...

This sounds like the original time line mandated back in 1997... long before it got pushed back indefinitely...

I believe the article is refering to major stations in major markets which are under different rules than the rest of the stations in the rest of the country.

hdtvtechno said:
Its all stations to full power. :)

Posting an incorrect statement over and over does not make it correct. Please post your source of this, not a vague reference in a news article that could mean anything...

My source on this is the FCC: http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-250542A1.pdf

Look down at the end of page 4... Only the top 4 networks in the top 100 markets are required to have their facilities complete by July 1, 2005. It still does not say that they have to run them at full power...

The rest of the stations need to have it done by July 1, 2006.