Just an Idea

greggor48

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 12, 2006
Dishnetwork just free up TP 16 on 61.5. I am wondering if they cant give Sky Angel that TP to put back 3ABN and the other channels or move TP 32 programming to TP16 and reinstate the 3 lost channels. I don't enjoy Sky Angels no more without 3ABN.

ShaneLinder

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 1, 2006
Texas
If 3ABN can get on DISH they will be better off than they were on Sky Angel. I think 3ABN puts together excellent programming. The obstacle I can see with them getting on with DISH is that they are very Adventist and of course to compromise would be contrary to their mission.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
The obstacle I can see with them getting on with DISH is that they are very Adventist and of course to compromise would be contrary to their mission.

no the obstacle is if Dish adds another religous channel, Sky Angel will sue them saying they are the only one who can add religious channels to the agreement between the two.

Thats why Dish went from one Daystar channel to only the local affilates of Daystar to one but only the areas that had a Daystar affiliate could see it back ot the numerous affiliates. Finally the two agreed that Dish can carry it for everyone.

ShaneLinder

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 1, 2006
Texas
No, Sky Angel has signed an agreement with 3ABN allowing DISH to carry them. The agreement specifically states that Sky Angel will not sue DISH if they add 3ABN. That is why 3ABN is pushing so hard now to get on DISH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)