Just born into FTA! How to get started.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
By the way thanks for the info! I am still deciding.

Another question: Can I hook up a motorized sat with the Glorystar system?

I really like their plans with the new system but now I'm looking at just a little more.

Thanks!

Ok, thanks! If I get G* system with one LNB what would you suggest in a motor? I have my Sky Angel 1 5/8" pole. And what is the radius that would need to be available? Thanks!

I called Sadoun yesterday about purchasing a motor (I'm thinking about the DG280B for $79.95) and the salesmen wanted me to buy one of their packages rather than just a motor. He said it is better to have a package rather than to try to have the motor and receiver with possible compatability problems. He even said it would be better to have two dishes (one fixed G* and one motor). I really do not want two dishes.

Is compatability really a problem between a motor and reciever?

By the way the main reason I want a motor is so I can get the Marquette, MI Fox station on Galaxy 10R. I like some Michigan news and unfortunately I want to be able to watch the Lions this football season.

the fox station in Michigan has no news on it

the salesrep is wrong. as long as the receiver can control a motor it will work fine. Also check out a thread here in the FTA area that Sadoun made that has some stuff on sale (after his weekend sale)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)