Just bought a 722 now what?

DefDude

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 15, 2005
N.W. Florida
I just bought a 722 and I wanted to now if it can be activated online or do I have to call. I also have the ext HD option on my 622, will the 722 be able to recognize the ext hd or do I need to call and have it added. Last question, is there anyway to transfer content from the 622 to the 722 without the ext HD. thanks for any help.

You can activate online login and then go to my equipment (bottom right) there is a button at the bottom for activating a receiver. or you can call and get it activated.

The 722 can use the hdd with no extra cost, but you wont be bale to keep swapping back and forth between the 622 and 722, I think the limit is 2 or 3 swaps, then it will ask you to reformat and you lose all the shows

The are other threads on this, i havent personally tried

The only way i am aware of to move between receivers iss the hdd swap function, but as i say right now it's limited.

Hope that helps

thanks, I was only keeping the 622 till I transfer the content then it goes back to E.. I guess I will dump some of the content from 1 of my ext hd's to the 722 and then move the stuff from the 622 to that one and sort it out later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)