Just for fun #2

Status
Please reply by conversation.
CCR-----Creedance Clearwater Revival

What do I win?

You win my undying respect, Dhave! Very good and very quick! My favorite band and some of my favorite music! You just cannot beat it! These guys, their band just make a person feel good!

You must like them well enogh to know their names by heart as well! I will go right along with you if you find this band to be one of your fav's. It is certainly one of my own! :)

RADAR

Actually, no. It is not cheating... That is what I call "improvise, adapt and overcome"! A good technician will utilize any avenue to find the correct answer to the question/problem at hand. You did very good my friend! :) You knew where to go to look up the answer to the trivia question since you did not know the answer off the top of your head. I find this a sign of a very good and honest troubleshooter.

The first rule of troubleshooting is to know how to find answers to questions that you have never been asked! And to utilize all the resources available to you. Excellent troubleshooting and research, GuapoHarry.

I give you three gold stars! :)

RADAR

You win my undying respect, Dhave! Very good and very quick! My favorite band and some of my favorite music! You just cannot beat it! These guys, their band just make a person feel good!

You must like them well enogh to know their names by heart as well! I will go right along with you if you find this band to be one of your fav's. It is certainly one of my own! :)

RADAR

Oh, man, does CCR ever bring back the memories!
During junior and senior year of high school in Yuma, Az, the parties we used to have at a friends house and listening to CCR and Cheech and Chong all night long.

OK, back to the present

If you wish, we can play again...

Name the band whose members are....

Benny, Bjorn, Agnetha and Frida.

I think their names may give this one away easily to anyone who grew up in the semi-disco era.

RADAR

Oh, man, does CCR ever bring back the memories!
During junior and senior year of high school in Yuma, Az, the parties we used to have at a friends house and listening to CCR and Cheech and Chong all night long.

OK, back to the present

Fantastic, DHave! Man do I love Cheech and Chong.......

Don't answer the phone man! It's bugged! What? Wow man, is this Dave? No man, this isn't Dave, don't answer the phone! Hey man, Dave's not here, man! This is Dave, don't answer the phone. Oh wow man, like do you want some pot?

lol

RADAR

If you wish, we can play again...

Name the band whose members are....

Benny, Bjorn, Agnetha and Frida.

I think their names may give this one away easily to anyone who grew up in the semi-disco era.RADAR
Sounds Like ABBA

I leave that for someone else. Peter and Phil got it for me.

Alex, Jody, Chris, Andy <---Interested to see if anyone can get that sans Google. Great band that didn't make it as big as they should have.

I leave that for someone else. Peter and Phil got it for me.

Alex, Jody, Chris, Andy <---Interested to see if anyone can get that sans Google. Great band that didn't make it as big as they should have.

Big Star.

Alex (Chilton) gave it away for me. I did verify my guess on Google before I posted. ;)

Big Star.

Alex (Chilton) gave it away for me. I did verify my guess on Google before I posted. ;)

Aye. Love that band and being from Memphis, I was exposed to them quite a bit on the radio here. Although, I did watch the youtube video of them doing "In the Street" on Leno back in the 90's (or it might have been Alex solo) and it kind of sucked. I'd still go see them in concert, though.

Never would have guessed that in a million years.

Yes... I actually didn't know all of their names until I studied them before seeing them live this summer at a rock festival. All 4 of those guys were the members when the band hit it big. It was nice to see all 4 "original" members performing this summer. "Carl" is one heck of an amazing drummer.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)