Just found 622 Feature

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

wied

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 4, 2004
Wylie, Texas, United States
Some may already know this but I though I would post it anyways. Many people always say they wish E* DVR had the max number of a certain program to keep on the disk. Well the 622 has this feature:
If you press the DVR button 3 times
Then select the timers button
Then select one of your setup timers and press the options button
it has several options here like start and end buffer times but at the very bottom it says max number of recording to keep until oldest unprotected event is deleted and it allows you to select 1-25.

I have not check to see if this options is also on my 522.

Just thought I would share.

wied said:
Some may already know this but I though I would post it anyways. Many people always say they wish E* DVR had the max number of a certain program to keep on the disk. Well the 622 has this feature:
If you press the DVR button 3 times
Then select the timers button
Then select one of your setup timers and press the options button
it has several options here like start and end buffer times but at the very bottom it says max number of recording to keep until oldest unprotected event is deleted and it allows you to select 1-25.

I have not check to see if this options is also on my 522.

Just thought I would share.

If I rub my belly and pat my head three times and flatulate, I turn into Jessica Simpson :D

Just kidding. Anyway, that's good to know. Thanks.;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)