Just FYI (The SatelliteGuys App) (1 Viewer)

Status

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
For those of you who have been having issues with the SatelliteGuys app, an update is "supposed" to be made available by Apple today which should fix the issues you were having. :)

eurosport

In Dave Grohl We Trust!
Supporting Founder
Mar 31, 2008
North Florida
Helpful Tip:

I updated it and still no Satguys icons on the forums, just the little bubbles, and the avatars still wouldn't show up. I went into "settings" and hit "clear image cache" ...FIXED! All avatars and the SaGuys "G" logos on the forum sections are back! YAY! Maybe this info will be helpful to others. :)

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
I did the update and the app store kept saying there was an update on the sat guys app. A restart did not fix it. I had to uninstall and reinstall the app.

HIFI

Resident Psycho
Lifetime Supporter
eurosport said:
I updated it and still no Satguys icons on the forums, just the little bubbles, and the avatars still wouldn't show up. I went into "settings" and hit "clear image cache" ...FIXED! All avatars and the SaGuys "G" logos on the forum sections are back! YAY! Maybe this info will be helpful to others. :)

Sweet! That worked great. Thanks!

Sent from my Droid using the SatelliteGuys app

jrp

SatelliteGuys Master
Aug 24, 2007
Iowa
Thanks for the tip, euro.

Still unable to use "Jump to first unread" on my Electrify (had the same problem on my Desire).

cybok0

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 23, 2006
Sha Ka Ree.
eurosport said:
Thanks that worked.

jrp

SatelliteGuys Master
Aug 24, 2007
Iowa

I have to do this repeatedly.

eurosport

In Dave Grohl We Trust!
Supporting Founder
Mar 31, 2008
North Florida
Me too. It keeps going back to losing the avatars/graphics a few at a time. When I hit "clear image cache" it's ok for a few log-ins and then "lather-rinse-repeat".... :eek: :D
Most any of these android apps just get crappier with each "up(down)grade". :rant:

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Just FYI 1.5.9 was just sent to Apple for approval, it will take a few days before its available... but here is what it fixes...

* Fix rendering issues with older generations of iPod/iPhone and Forum Runner

* Fix issues with iOS 3.x and Forum Runner

Status

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)