Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
For those of you who have been having issues with the SatelliteGuys app, an update is "supposed" to be made available by Apple today which should fix the issues you were having. :)

Helpful Tip:

I updated it and still no Satguys icons on the forums, just the little bubbles, and the avatars still wouldn't show up. I went into "settings" and hit "clear image cache" ...FIXED! All avatars and the SaGuys "G" logos on the forum sections are back! YAY! Maybe this info will be helpful to others. :)

I did the update and the app store kept saying there was an update on the sat guys app. A restart did not fix it. I had to uninstall and reinstall the app.

eurosport said:
I updated it and still no Satguys icons on the forums, just the little bubbles, and the avatars still wouldn't show up. I went into "settings" and hit "clear image cache" ...FIXED! All avatars and the SaGuys "G" logos on the forum sections are back! YAY! Maybe this info will be helpful to others. :)

Sweet! That worked great. Thanks!

Sent from my Droid using the SatelliteGuys app

Thanks for the tip, euro.

Still unable to use "Jump to first unread" on my Electrify (had the same problem on my Desire).

eurosport said:
Thanks that worked.

I have to do this repeatedly.

Me too. It keeps going back to losing the avatars/graphics a few at a time. When I hit "clear image cache" it's ok for a few log-ins and then "lather-rinse-repeat".... :eek: :D
Most any of these android apps just get crappier with each "up(down)grade". :rant:

Just FYI 1.5.9 was just sent to Apple for approval, it will take a few days before its available... but here is what it fixes...

* Fix rendering issues with older generations of iPod/iPhone and Forum Runner

* Fix issues with iOS 3.x and Forum Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)