just got an iphone 4

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

iceturkee

DINFOS Trained Killer
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 13, 2005
daytona beach
this is truly a miracle and i thank god. verizon approved me for 5 lines and no deposit. given my credit history, this is a total shocker although i have been very good of late. plus i get a 15 percent discount off my monthly bill because i am a veteran.

everyone else in my family have iphones (with att&t) and my best friend got one a few months ago with verizon. the sales reps at our local corporate store claim they have no idea when the iphone 5 is coming out. i bet, at least, one person here would beg to differ!!

Apple is supposed to officially announce the date this coming Tuesday. It is expected that the iPhone 5 will be released later this month.

iceturkee said:
i had heard the october 5 date but i thought that was when it was to be released.

Supposed to be releases within a few weeks of the announcement, I would have waited.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Don't forget to put a cover on it, so you don't have the antenna (reception) problem.

Of course, an Otterbox Defender is great insurance against breakage.

its in a silicone gel case right now and also has a screen protector on it. looking for a good deal on an otterbox defender.

mike, they asked me if i wanted to wait for the iphone 5 but i decided the iphone 4 was fine for me.

Just keep watching the current pricing of the iPhone 4. Most likely there will be a price drop within the next week or two due to the announcement. You should have a 30 day return on the iPhone 4 so you could possibly get the discounted price when they drop in price.

We're waiting on the announcement to see if it will be worth it. We are for sure switching to Verizon due to coverage being great in our area. My Evo 4G is starting to act up big time and now that we are in our new place I really can't wait until we have reliable service again.

Even if it is just a faster iPhone 4(S), my gut says I'll switch. BUT I think they will introduce an iPhone 5. Again, time will tell.

And if you DO get the Otterbox (LOVE IT, lost one iPhone to smashed screen), remember to put a very very very small amount of baby powder or similar between the screen and screen protector. This will eliminate the "oil slick" look. Then when you find you put too much powder in, and you will, remove the Otterbox and do a quick spray from a can of air, and all will be well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)