just got another ppv certificate

a gift of ppv from dish

Just got an email saying I have a free ppv. No reason, just because. Works for me since I forgot about 2 of them and they expired. Remember when they were paper and could still send them in for credit even though expired? Wish I could still use my expired ones. Anyway, thanks dish. :)

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

Lol I saw that, they will have to merge the two. Maybe dish is distracting us from the fact they don't have fearnet. :)

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

I got one and thought it was related to the Hell on Wheels email I got earlier this week asking me to call for info on how to watch the show. When I called they told me to watch it on Hulu+ and I assumed the PPV cert was to appease me after my phone survey but I guess not.

I also just got one. First one I have received in quite a long time.

I also got an email telling me I had one. This is after getting a free Roku, $35 one time credit & $10 off @ month for a year. Very nice!:D

Ed

thats nice!.... Ive been trying to redeem 2 of them for weeks, and the Dirt team just tinks its not important?... The only answer was try a different browser? Do they ever accept responsibility????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts