just got another ppv certificate

Yep we received one today as well.:)

thats nice!.... Ive been trying to redeem 2 of them for weeks, and the Dirt team just tinks its not important?... The only answer was try a different browser? Do they ever accept responsibility????

Dirt has been very helpful to a lot of customers here.Not sure what the problem is that you have with them.

When you try to redeem the cert what happens?What browser are you using?

AZ. said:
thats nice!.... Ive been trying to redeem 2 of them for weeks, and the Dirt team just tinks its not important?... The only answer was try a different browser? Do they ever accept responsibility????

You have to redeem it from Internet. It's not applicable for vod movies. I tried few months ago using IE. went to my account & ppv. Selected the movie & selected pay by certificate & enter the certificate number. Once it confirms....it like 5 second & I can see that ppv movie.

AZ. said:

I believe you can call the ppv ordering number and order it by channel using ther ppv cert number. I haver done that in the past, that way you do not have to worry about doing it online.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

I got one too. I already had a couple from the time I called to complain about the 722k problem I had and I got more during the Amc rant. This is just another freebie.

Not sure how long ago yours expired but if it wasn't too long ago give them a call. I seem to remember calling them once when I forgot about some and they replaced them.

You have to redeem it from Internet. It's not applicable for vod movies. I tried few months ago using IE. went to my account & ppv. Selected the movie & selected pay by certificate & enter the certificate number. Once it confirms....it like 5 second & I can see that ppv movie.

Does the movie then appear on your DVR?

malt said:
Does the movie then appear on your DVR?

The movies appear marked as rented in the 502 onward ppv movies channel. Eg the hd ppv I ordered is on channel 506. So once I ordered the ppv as described above...I saw in guide for channel 506 small letter telling the movie is rented. Dish allows you to watch it for 24 hrs.

The movies appear marked as rented in the 502 onward ppv movies channel. Eg the hd ppv I ordered is on channel 506. So once I ordered the ppv as described above...I saw in guide for channel 506 small letter telling the movie is rented. Dish allows you to watch it for 24 hrs.

Thanks, rajmarie :)

Yep. Already had two that I was not aware of until I was checking my account.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts