Just Got D* ...........Ouch!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Al K

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 11, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
I got the install this past Monday. Today (Wednesday) I had to call in because the zero button on my remote doesn't work. They had the nerve to tell me I had to pay $15.00. I told them to discontinue my service and two supervisors later, I got my free remote.

I'm not very impressed with their customer service and their "voice" customer support number is for the birds. I'm very happy with the new HD programming but my first experience with customer support leaves me worried.

One good thing is that I got to call E* and cancel my service. I had tried to get some help from them with no luck. When I said that I was discontinuing their service, they wanted to deal. Tough, I told them. It's too late.

You're right with the Ouch. Those CSRs must have been having a bad day. I would think (if noticed while they are there) the installer would be able to replace it on the spot. I would almost understand that they are collecting S&H for that $15 but that is ridiculous on the day the account is activated!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts