just got directv- questions

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hail

Original poster
Jun 11, 2012
Michigan
How do I set my DVR from my computer? Is there a way to pick the receiver you want to record on? It says Record Series but it's greyd out. I'm signed in. I also tried watching True Blood on Directv.com but it says I don't have the right package. I have Premier. Please help. Thank you.

How do I set my DVR from my computer? Is there a way to pick the receiver you want to record on? It says Record Series but it's greyd out. I'm signed in. I also tried watching True Blood on Directv.com but it says I don't have the right package. I have Premier. Please help. Thank you.

When I go to my D* account it lets me do that type of thing from the website, as long as I'm signed in.

Try clearing your cache and going back in.

hail said:

How long was you installed? I would give it a minimum of 48 hours for all systems to load before worrying too much

When you go to the Directv site there is a white search box up in the right hand corner. I just type what I'm looking for in there and if/when it finds it you hit "Record" and it will show a list of your DVRs for you to select from. As every one here has said, all of the DVRs have to be connected to the internet.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts