Just got installed - Missing Channels

Did you PTAT recordings show up in the PTAT folder?

Yes they did show in my folder starting on Sunday night. I do think the problem was they did not add my local channels before my box was setup. As soon as my tech left I noticed they weren't there and went onto the website and added them. Maybe a hour after install. Weird because I signed up with them when I did it originally online.

How long does the commercial skip take to start working? The programs that recorded on Sunday still do not prompt when I go into them to play them. It does not ask me if I would like to skip the commercials. It plays like all the other recordings on my DVR. Even tried it again this morning. Tried some from last night also and not prompting but I figured it needed 24 hours after it was recorded.

Reactions: pattykay
Yes they did show in my folder starting on Sunday night. I do think the problem was they did not add my local channels before my box was setup. As soon as my tech left I noticed they weren't there and went onto the website and added them. Maybe a hour after install. Weird because I signed up with them when I did it originally online.

How long does the commercial skip take to start working? The programs that recorded on Sunday still do not prompt when I go into them to play them. It does not ask me if I would like to skip the commercials. It plays like all the other recordings on my DVR. Even tried it again this morning. Tried some from last night also and not prompting but I figured it needed 24 hours after it was recorded.

Autohop varies based on the network contracts.
ABC O&O 3 days all other ABC the next day.
CBS all 7 days
Fox all 7 days
NBC O&O 7days? all others next day.
O&O means Owned and Operated by the network.

Autohop varies based on the network contracts.
ABC O&O 3 days all other ABC the next day.
CBS all 7 days
Fox all 7 days
NBC O&O 7days? all others next day.
O&O means Owned and Operated by the network.

Wow, guess I should have researched that first. I had no idea it was that long of a lag time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts