Just got my 722 - couple questions.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Islandguy43

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 24, 2006
Grand Island, NY
I just had my 722 installed on Saturday and hopefully someone can answer a couple questions for me.

On my 211 receiver if push the page up or page down button, it allows me to format my picture to either normal, zoom, etc., however when I do that on the 722, I don't have that feature. I looked in the manual and can't find reference for it, is that feature not available on the 722?

Also, I have the receiver hooked up to the broadband connection (the receiver has confirmed the connection etc), but noticed it didn't download the latest version of the software for the 722. Since it is a brand new reciever, shouldn't automically look for the latest software for the receiver?

Thanks for you help.

Press * to switch the display format on the TV.

The receiver needs to be turned off to be able to download the software update. The latest is L4.45. Actually if it's a new install, you should be at L4.46.

Press * to switch the display format on the TV.

The receiver needs to be turned off to be able to download the software update. The latest is L4.45. Actually if it's a new install, you should be at L4.46.

The current software is L4.45, so I will make sure the reciever is turned off tonight, and thanks for the info on how to switch the display format:).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)