Just got off the phone with a CSR

justalurker said:
And you will note that it didn't come from us.

Click the red triangle on the post and report it to a mod. I've already reached my quota for today.

JL

I don't get it. What I meant was that I was so tired of hearing the two of you whinning and crying that you were getting personally attacked that I wanted to prove to you what at real personal attack was. And if you bothered to read the person who said that did apologize for what he said and I do believe him

Just got this in my email this morning....
Thank you for choosing VOOM - The HDTV Satellite Service!

Thank you for contacting us about VOOM. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you the broadest and best quality of HD programming available and are committed to continuing to deliver that service.

As you may have heard, Cablevision's recently announced agreement with EchoStar involves an agreement to sell to the company's Rainbow 1 satellite and certain other related assets. Separately, Cablevision has announced a letter of intent under which VOOM HD LLC, a new company set up by the Dolan family, will acquire the actual VOOM programming and service. Under the terms of this letter, VOOM HD, which is a strong believer in VOOM, will continue providing our state-of-the-art service to customers.

All of us at VOOM are excited about the opportunities that this new agreement will provide to continue building the VOOM service. We will communicate to you additional information on our future plans as we move forward.

Thank you for choosing VOOM - the leader in High Definition programming!

Phyllis B.
VOOM Email Support

ddlsmith said:
What is wrong with you people?? This sh*t is over!! Get a freaking life for God's sake!!! Santa Claus is your Daddy, the Easter bunny is not real, the tooth fairy is yo mama...Wake the F* up. It is freaking over. Get a life!

disgusting

ddlsmith said:
coon.jpg

OOPS!! Sorry!!

JL should have looked twice before crossing

justalurker said:
Attacks are aparently allwed in this forum when they are against me.

JL

that's not an attack... People are just having a little fun. Give them some slack... We all need to take a breather... :D

I have cleaned this one up a bit.

Come on guys, let's keep it on topic. We are busy enough with all that going on and we really dont want to be baby sitters. :)

Thanks

Sean Mota said:
that's not an attack... People are just having a little fun. Give them some slack... We all need to take a breather... :D

Sean is right, here is someone that loves you.
Seattle%209-3-00-010.jpg

Just called to upgrade to VaVaVoOm. Also let the CSR know I haven't been getting my locals eventhough they did an antenna upgrade. He said he could send someone out next Tuesday morning. I told him they have just put in omni-directional antennas when AntennaWeb say's a medium directional is required for my location. He said he would put that in the workorder. We'll see if I get the proper antenna this time.
Everything seems biz as usual at the call center.

Just got off the phone with scheduled installls department and they said that they are still taking new subs. That was just a little under an hour ago, he had no info on the new sites.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts