Just got off the phone with Comcast.....

NYRANGERS

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 9, 2005
Manahawkin, NJ
The lady told me that the 28th will be the launch date for more channels in Manahawkin, NJ. The channels she mentioned were TNT-HD, The Travel Channel, and the Halmark Channel. I asked about WWE 24/7 and she mentione dthat will also launchon June 28th. I asked how much it would be and she said that if will be included in the cost of premium service. She mentioned that since I have Platinum I will be all covered. I found this weird because I thought you had to pay a seperate fee for WWE 24/7 because its an On Demand channel like Howard Stern On Demand. But onl 2 weeks and more channels. :)

New channels are up in NJ. TNT-HD, Travel Channel, The Tube, Hallmark Channel, C-SPAN2, GVC, and Oxygen. No WWE 24/7. I called up again and the lady told me they pushed that back. But finally TNT-HD. Took them long enough.

Whoo hoo...

I just checked my lineup for Pine Hill, NJ (old Garden State Cable area in South Jersey) and we're getting Universal HD, Travel Channel, Oxygen, GAC and Telefutura (???) on the 28th. TNT-HD launched about 2 weeks ago for us... :bow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)