Just got the Dish Bluetooth Adapter

ralfyguy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 17, 2005
McAlester, Oklahoma
And I tried installing it on my Win 10 machine, but I cannot find a driver that works. It's the BCM20702A0 and I got a driver from Windows Update Catalog And from the Broadcom support page. None of them install it.

Did any one of you get this running in Windows?

My Dish Bluetooth adapter plugs into the back of my Joey 2. I think it also works on other Joeys like the Wireless Joey, maybe others. Why are you putting it on your computer? It should go into some kind of Dish equipment if it's from Dish.

I received one for free during a contest here a while back, thanks SAT GUYS!, and have it hooked to my Joey so that I can use Bluetooth headphones. Not sure what else it can be used for either.

I know it's for the Joey's. I remember there was some talk a while back about using it on a PC. I just wondered if anybody got this to work.

I know it's for the Joey's. I remember there was some talk a while back about using it on a PC. I just wondered if anybody got this to work.
Its highly unlikely there are the drivers in it?.....Maybe find out who makes it see if they offer Windows drivers???

I got it working. Works like a charm. Now my old machine has a nice inexpensive bluetooth connection.
I would love to know how you got it working and if you have the Windows Drivers that are needed to get this device installed on a Windows PC. I am returning my joeys, and I bought 3 of these Bluetooth USB adapters at $15 a piece, and would love to be able to use them in some computers that don't have bluetooth.