Just had my super dish installed

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lime4x4

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 11, 2004
I ordered back in early dec they showed up on the day i was scheduled..Took 1.5 hours..The guys said it was the easiest install they ever did...110 and 119 peaked at 115 strength and the 105 peked at 60 which they said was the max for that satellite...

I get 80+ max here for 105 but it depends on your location to what the maximum signal you can get on 105 is.

lime in kansas area 60-70 is the max on transponder 18 which is the one that dish network told us to peak with at our meeting funny thing is kansas locals (wichita west) use transponder 13 and on that transponder i usually see signal in the 50's - lower 60's good things to report are we have had major snow storms and ice storms in kansas and it has not affected the signal or picture quality

rock

Wasn't Florida on the list of states that cannot get a signal from SuperDish? It seems to be good according to that map, but this is a different one that what I seen in the past in another link I seen in a post.

Stargazer said:
Wasn't Florida on the list of states that cannot get a signal from SuperDish? It seems to be good according to that map, but this is a different one that what I seen in the past in another link I seen in a post.

Only the northern half of FL can get a good signal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)