Just joined Hi everyone

dlb

Original poster
Sep 8, 2005
Bought my plan thru allamerican dish independant retailer at the advertised $19.95 per mo. (60 channel min or higher package) I opted for the 625 dvr-120 channel package with the $12.50 discount per mo. plus the other promo incentives You do have to fax or send them a copy of your bill each month in order for them to credit your account by sending you the check lol.The promo is good for a year on a 18mo. contract.Anywayyy thought I would join this group like I do with my other toys to get the insiders info on any thing pertaining to Satellite (new to video sat. but have used audio for some time now). I will try to search the forums first for previous questions asked before posting here since Im a newbie to all this.Will appreciate any available info ahead of time since my installer will be here sunday.

Thanx in advance
David

Welcome aboard. Remember, the only dumb question is an unasked one.

Kudos on searching for answers previously given. Some of us get fatigued answering the same questions over and over again, but try to be patient realizing that we were all newbies at one time.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts