Just lost 110 & 119- what's going on?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
prediction

i would predict that dish did not have an uplink center out
i think the real problem was the hurricane clouds were too thick and blocked the signal from being received
from what i understand the satellites are in the gulf coast=texas
this is just a prediction and may not be accurate
note dish may be telling you the truth but i just like to predict

lost some again, good thing i was watching on delay so i didn't have to sit through it

Why don't you drop it? Everybody has there interests. Many people like to watch tv. I'm sure you have your own interests as well. When satellite goes out this is the first place most of us come to get the scoop.

Why don't I drop it? Because I am allowed to have an opinion.
I don't have a problem with people coming here. but we are over 24 hours past it and people are still going on about it. It was out for 10 minutes, not 10 days.

Why don't I drop it? Because I am allowed to have an opinion.
I don't have a problem with people coming here. but we are over 24 hours past it and people are still going on about it. It was out for 10 minutes, not 10 days.

Well this is the second day of this BS Dude! 10min here 10 there,i live in south fl i dont lose signal like this during any rain storm,dish is starting to get on my nerves. what the hell is dish useing 24''dishes come on give me a break.

Last edited:
Well this is the second day of this BS Dude! 10min here 10 there,i live in south fl i dont lose signal like this during any rain storm,dish is starting to get on my nerves.

then blame God, not Dish, Dude! Give a $1 less in the collection plate next Sunday. Dish can't control where the storm clouds go.

i would predict that dish did not have an uplink center out
i think the real problem was the hurricane clouds were too thick and blocked the signal from being received
from what i understand the satellites are in the gulf coast=texas
this is just a prediction and may not be accurate
note dish may be telling you the truth but i just like to predict

Yes, the satellites are in the general direction of the Gulf Coast and Texas, but they are located at the Equator and are 22,500 miles up in space. I highly doubt a hurricane cloud reaches that high up.

then blame God, not Dish, Dude! Give a $1 less in the collection plate next Sunday. Dish can't control where the storm clouds go.

Come here i show you some strom clouds,it rains here every day like a monsoon and still no signal fade,as for god, whos blaming god.I'm blaming dish because they should have a backup period!Hey when your dvr'ing and rec that's the problem.

Yup, just had another incident (1/2 hour ago); lost HSN, TBS-HD, etc. and my screen showed 61.5/110/119 lost.

This is getting really annoying: I have Dish for 2 years now and don't ever recall this happening before. I will, however, defer to those more experienced in these matters. I know that it makes SENSE that weather at the uplink center would cause a disruption, I guess it's just that it seems that the severity of the weather required to trigger the problem is getting less and less.

I've had dish for 6 years and I don't remember it every going out because of weather conditions at the uplink. They use huge dishes up there, I wouldn't think any amount of rain could cause this type of failure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)