Just ordered my new Moto X

OrlandoSGM

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 27, 2008
Orlando, FL
So excited about getting my new Moto X (Gen 2). Designed a very cool looking phone (bamboo back!). My wife loves her Moto X (1st generation) and I am now just counting down the 17 (estimated) days until shipment!

Reactions: KE4EST and TheKrell
Not fair!! :( I want one so bad but have to wait until my contract is up but for sure will be getting one and will be picking up the Moto 360 as well.. Congrats on your Moto X.. :)

The phone is fantastic....been playing with it and NO problems so far....everyone should get one!

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

It's good to read.a positive first hand report.

Yeah, the reviews are positive but I also like hearing from real people.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

It's good to read.a positive first hand report.

Yeah, the reviews are positive but I also like hearing from real people.

John I have found nothing wrong with the phone. Great picture. Great battery life. Much better connections for phone calls. The 4GLTE is blazing fast......BTW I am on T-Mobile, but it's an unlocked phone. The only issue right now is that the LTE is only on a few available bands (meaning travel to Europe would have a tough time connecting), but I've read that they are just about to add the additional LTE bands in an update in the very near future (and I'm not scheduled for Europe anytime soon.)

I am surprised that you like the battery life. Most reviewers have said it is disappointing.

Curious about the camera, some reviews saying it could be better.

What's your opinion?

I am not a professional photographer by any means, but the camera takes some very nice pictures. Clear, good color and has a rapid fire feature that allows several shots a second if wanted

I am surprised that you like the battery life. Most reviewers have said it is disappointing.

I am getting a full day every year with lots of usage......no issues at all.....it won't last days on end with usage, but for a normal-heavy user like me, it's just fiine

I am getting a full day every year with lots of usage......no issues at all.....it won't last days on end with usage, but for a normal-heavy user like me, it's just fiine

I'm thinking about getting the Moto X maxi, aka the Nexus 6.

Still not sure which I'll get the X or Nexus 6.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)