Just received this email at 10:30 pm est

milequatro

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 12, 2007
MA

This message contains graphics. If you do not see the graphics, click here to view.

Title.gif.gif
HD_Locals_01.jpg.jpg
HD_Locals_02.gif.gif
HD_Locals_03short.gif.gif
Announcing.gif.gif
Logo.gif.gif

SmallTitle1.gif.gif

The best sports and movies in HD with channels you won’t find on DirecTV

RedSpacer.gif.gif
The best HD DVR – better than TiVo and DirecTV

(cnet.com review 2/19/2008)

RedSpacer.gif.gif
The launch of over 100 Local HD markets by the end of the year

BlackSpacer.gif.gif
SmallTitle2.gif.gif

• Biography HD

• MGM HD*

• Sci Fi HD

• Smithsonian HD*

• Tennis Channel HD

• Comcast Sports

Network Bay

Area HD

• Comcast Sports

Network New

England HD

• Toon Disney HD​

• USA HD

• Weather Channel HD

• Cartoon HD

• Cinemax 5 Star

• Cinemax HD West

• CNBC HD

• CNN HD

• Disney HD East

• Hallmark Movie

Channel HD

• World Fishing

Network HD*

HD_Locals_05short.gif.gif
*Not available in all HD packages, only available in HD Ultimate

Computer.gif.gif
For more information, check out
www.dishnetwork.com/hdupdate All prices, packages and programming subject to change without notice. Local and state sales taxes may apply. HD programming requires HD receiver and HD television (sold separately). Local channels vary by market
UnsubscribeBar.gif.gif
To make changes to your email preferences visit eDISH at dishnetwork.com. Certain email accounts block messages that you intend to receive. To make sure that you continue to receive updates from DISH Network add dishnetwork@dishnetwork.messages1.com to your address book.

©2008, DISH Network L.L.C. All rights reserved.
9601 S. Meridian Blvd., Englewood, CO 80112

Attachments

• HD_Locals_01_jpg.jpg
    HD_Locals_01_jpg.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 160
I'm sorry, but stuff like this really upsets me. What a sloppy, half-assed email campaign. I've been running large e-commerce and corporate websites for about ten years now. If anyone who worked for me made a mistake like this, it would be cardboard box time. I can't believe how bad Dish does with their website and online marketing efforts. They spend the money, but the just don't have a clue. Most likely a case of agencies run amok. Silverpop, the email advertising agency Dish uses must not have got word out to the ad agency maintaining the landing page. For that to happen is bad enough, for it to remain broken this long is appalling. And this isn't the first time I've seen this level of sloppiness. Look at how many people are trying to read the tea leaves about the Voom channels based on what went missing from the Dish website....

Dish out sources most of there email campaigns and lots of other web marketing things. You get what you pay for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)