Just received this offer from Directv

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Rough2000

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 2, 2007
I got this letter from DIRECTV. It starts off with " We missed you. Come back to DIRECTV and enjoy.....(continues)As a former customer you're entitled to save an extra $5 a month on top of our regular offer for the first year". The letter goes on that I can get:

150 channels for $24.99 per month (1st year)
Local channels and Free Professional are included
3 months free HBO, Starz, Shoetime and Cinemax
2 free upgrades HD DVR and HD Receiver
Free HD with Auto Bill Pay
NFL Sunday Ticket included at no extra charge if i get the Choice extra or higher ($385 value) I believe that will cost $29.99, however I think I can subtract the $5 former customer discount.

It looks like a good deal to me...what do you guys think????

By the way... did I mention that I am currently a Directv customer. They tell me whenever I call that since I've been with them since 2007 "I'm really a valued customer".

Still looks like a great deal...do you think they will give it to me???:D

if you are a "current" customer then this deal will NOT apply to you regardless of them sending it to you.

It looks like it would be to my advantage to become a former customer for a while. Time to see what E* has to offer.:rolleyes:

It looks like it would be to my advantage to become a former customer for a while. Time to see what E* has to offer.:rolleyes:

You think you would be offered that same package if you left and came back ?

Most of the time you can't get the same offer 24 hrs later.

I got this letter from DIRECTV. It starts off with " We missed you. Come back to DIRECTV and enjoy.....(continues)As a former customer you're entitled to save an extra $5 a month on top of our regular offer for the first year". The letter goes on that I can get:

150 channels for $24.99 per month (1st year)
Local channels and Free Professional are included
3 months free HBO, Starz, Shoetime and Cinemax
2 free upgrades HD DVR and HD Receiver
Free HD with Auto Bill Pay
NFL Sunday Ticket included at no extra charge if i get the Choice extra or higher ($385 value) I believe that will cost $29.99, however I think I can subtract the $5 former customer discount.

It looks like a good deal to me...what do you guys think????

By the way... did I mention that I am currently a Directv customer. They tell me whenever I call that since I've been with them since 2007 "I'm really a valued customer".

Still looks like a great deal...do you think they will give it to me???:D

I've been getting those letters for the past 2 years or so, now I am with Directv. So, now i'll see if they stop sending them or not.

I get these letters about every three weeks or so, great deals, but as I explained before I am not going back until they add AMC and BBC in HD, I can't imagine not watching Doctor Who and Top Gear( and my wife loves all those Ramsey's Cooking shows) and the Walking Dead, Breaking Bad and Mad Men in HD.

bruce said:
I get these letters about every three weeks or so, great deals, but as I explained before I am not going back until they add AMC and BBC in HD, I can't imagine not watching Doctor Who and Top Gear( and my wife loves all those Ramsey's Cooking shows) and the Walking Dead, Breaking Bad and Mad Men in HD.

Do you have them in HD Now ?
If so, why are you. Thinking about changing ?

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Do you have them in HD Now ?
If so, why are you. Thinking about changing ?

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Yes I have them now with Comcast and the only reason I would be thinking about changing is I liked the boxes from D*, better then the ones from Comcast and to save some money based on the deals D* is offering me to come back.

But it is a moot point until D* adds those channels in HD and I don't understand why they don't have them, it is not like AMC and BBC are a couple of fringe channels like some of the other channels D* has in HD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)