Just signed up for Voom

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have a vision of Darko coming off the bench, dominating Kobe, and winning it all for hockey-town :)

Mystikal said:
Uhh...right. Obviously no minimum age requirement for this forum. I'm gonna take the high road on this one.

I guess I'll just let it play out and see what happens. I wish the Lakers luck as well as the T-Wolves and Pacers.
Age limit???-Been walking the earth for a while now, long enough to remember the '89 Pistons would have never won the title if not for the injuries to B. Scott and the Magic Man-LMAO

As a Lakers fan I have to admit that I saw the '89 series at the Forum and the Lakers were outgunned and outrun. No excuses.

c'mon. you guys are kidding yourself thinking that anyone but the lakers are gong to win the title again.. And NO I am not a laker fan. I am a Spur fan. God forgive me for admitting that in public this year, seriously though, Pistons? Pacers? lol. Anyone who watched that game tonight.. well you know... you know...

And tvlman.... seriously, 1989? lol. :shocked
you don't have to take the low road pal. lakers will win the shabang, bet your last buck.

I really feel I need to step in here and add some levity. The Lakers have won one game in lovely hi-def and have a long way to go against a very good team with the current MVP on it's roster. Let it play out but it won't be easy.

But back to '89....We have a great excuse. Two. Lost a future hall of famer and a decent quard in B. Scott- who played almost all of the minutes for them that season. Healthy Magic and Scott, Lakers win, period.

Stupidest thing Pat Riley ever did in LA was the end of season boot camp in Santa Barbara when they had a bye week. Killed them and he lost his job.

Seawaves said:
Stupidest thing Pat Riley ever did in LA was the end of season boot camp in Santa Barbara when they had a bye week. Killed them and he lost his job.

He's a notorious "HI!" & "BYE!" kind of coach isn't he. I think his goal is to coach for every NBA team there is.

I was going to post a reply to the original topic...

but I'm not sure what it is now. Oh, yeah:

MYSTICAL, before you cancel the second receiver you might want to look into the costs of adding one later. Some posts here quoted an additional $200 install fee (no option to DIY), plus hardware.
Happy Vooming!

(And don't forget you will need a phone line available to each receiver.)

TechCop said:
but I'm not sure what it is now. Oh, yeah:

MYSTICAL, before you cancel the second receiver you might want to look into the costs of adding one later. Some posts here quoted an additional $200 install fee (no option to DIY), plus hardware.
Happy Vooming!

(And don't forget you will need a phone line available to each receiver.)

I'd be paying at least another $15 per month for the second receiver (and silly surcharge) and I wouldn't be using it as it's intended for my rec room which probably won't be finished for a year (or maybe not even started until next winter). Besides the fact that the install policies will likely change by then, there would be a similiar cost if I had to pay to get a second one installed by then. Also, I'd expect to get the latest and greatest receiver if I ordered later.

I think I've made the right choice. I didn't even consider the need to have both devices hooked up to the phone line, that's another pain. I'll wait and reevaluate next year.

Ok, so I called back to check out my order for the 2nd time and I'm certainly glad that I did. The order was still totally screwed. I'm finally comfortable with how my order was taken and the scheduling is done. Don Lors folks even called me a couple of hours after my call today to confirm (On Sunday night...don't these folks go home?).

I'll let you all know my experience after the install is complete.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)