just the german package?

pille125

Original poster
Dec 22, 2007
hey you guys
i hava a question. at the moment i'm getting tv over comcast but i really would like to get the german package from dish network becuase i come from germany. is it possible just to get the german package from dish? without buying americas top 100 or whatever?

thanks very much and have a nice day

hey you guys
i hava a question. at the moment i'm getting tv over comcast but i really would like to get the german package from dish network becuase i come from germany. is it possible just to get the german package from dish? without buying americas top 100 or whatever?

Absolutely. We set those up all the time. You will be getting a Dish 500 Plus, and whatever receiver you choose. You may have to pay a small access fee due to you not subscribing to a basic package. And :welcome to Satelliteguys.us!

i think they are not that bad and also phone and internet is working over comcast and so i dont know i think comcast is actually pretty good

hey you guys

Back when we initially subscribed to "E" we opted for one international channel for $25(TV Japan) and the additional access fee was $5, to the best of my knowledge it remains at only $5 to this day. Our total bill now however is well above $100 a month because over the years we couldn't resist adding not just additional channels but receivers also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts