Locals

that bites b/c i really dont like having my local channels! here where i'm at its so far in the country that you cant even get anything local from the anttenna, well i guess i'm going to have to do without local channels and jsut use the distant networks from all american direct

Dishnetwork makes anouncements on its charlie chats and tech chats that are held on channel 101 each month and also replayed on that channel as well. You can also call in or email or go to live chat with dish to find out about locals for your area. Darren is referring to a lack of information on a specific issue concerning HD.

The only locals planned for Dish "in 2008" are Laredo TX, Yuma AZ/El Centro CA, and Helena Montana. All these are SD only.

See ya
Tony

Although on the last Charlie Chat , repeating all month long, Charlie said they will have upto 100 dmas in hd in 2008. Even showed a map with little yellow dots spread out all over that map of the U.S. A. .

Unfortunately the dots were very large and they took up large parts of the map. I tried to slow down the video & freeze it and try to look, but the dots were so large that you couldn't tell which city they were showing.

yeah i really hope that they get them really soon b.c i really like my Dish Network and anyway i live to far out in the country that there is no cable service that runs to my home.

so dish network get my local channels soon please

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts